Postcards
I pour all my feelings into you
and then I send you on your way.
All the time hoping that you
will find your destination someday.
Outdated, oldfashioned, to name a few
but special, unique, just for you.
You carry a little piece of my soul
and share it with all who want.
And for something that personal
there is always high demand.
May you always be here and around
and share with everyone the sound
of harmony and of care
giving that is only fair.
and then I send you on your way.
All the time hoping that you
will find your destination someday.
Outdated, oldfashioned, to name a few
but special, unique, just for you.
You carry a little piece of my soul
and share it with all who want.
And for something that personal
there is always high demand.
May you always be here and around
and share with everyone the sound
of harmony and of care
giving that is only fair.
Comments
Post a Comment